This amazing direct waterfront home with private association beach on the Connecticut Shoreline invites you to come play all day or relax by the shore. Brand new build in 2017, this home features an open floor plan with panoramic views from almost every room. Enjoy your open gourmet kitchen with upscale appliances, stone countertops, detailed tiled back splash and an oversized island. Ride the home’s elevator up to the third floor where you will find three bedrooms and two full bathrooms, including a master suite with a big soaking tub that overlooks the sound. Capture the breathtaking views through a wall of hurricane rated doors and windows or from the two exterior decks. Continue on to the unfinished top floor which offers plenty of extra storage. Home also features hardwood floors throughout, propane fireplace, security system, irrigation system, whole house generator and two car oversized garage with plenty of space for guest parking in the driveway. Close to schools, shops, restaurants and marinas.
Presented by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties
More Global Content
- Video: WSJ Behind The Listing Toronto – Developing the city of tomorrow.
- Video: Global Open House – Mountain Homes
- Video: Laneway House & Garden Suite Presentation
- Mortgage Payment Tips – Round up.
- The most important mortgage features and options.
- Alternative Mortgage Types – From bridge loans to vendor take backs.